Monday, April 5, 2010

Wiki

Thing 21:
There are a lot of Wikis to look through.  I like the Wiki for the e-portfolio.  I think this would be a good way for students to write and share their portfolios.

I also think I would like to use this for meetings and projects.  I liked the example of putting up a draft agenda and having others add to or provide information about the topics prior to the meeting.  This would be a great way to work on curriculum.  We could start with a GLCE and others could give examples of how they cover it.  It is a great way to get all parties involved and to make sure that important topics are covered.  It may be a difficult task to make sure others take the time to put in their thoughts and contribute.  I think it would be well worth doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment