Sunday, April 4, 2010

iTunes/Podcasts

Thing 20:
I liked EPN better than Podcast Alley.  EPN listed only educational podcasts and Podcast Alley listed other topics that would not be appropriate for school.  My favorite tool was iTunes.  I found it easy to use and to find educational topics.  I saved the Math Dude andQuick and Dirty Grammar.  I can see that podcasts will be useful.  There are a lot of podcasts already available that can help students with core subjects and foreign language.  I like the idea that students can make their own podcasts especially if they are put on the school website.  This would be another creative way for students to learn and share what they learned with others.  Teacher made podcasts would be great as a resource for students and parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment