Monday, March 22, 2010

Widget

Thing 12:
I added a widget!
It was hard to pick a widget. There were so many to choose from. I had no problem with the embedding code. I do not belong to any other online communities. After this class, I may join facebook. Many of my friends use facebook. I think online communication is a quick and easy way to keep up with friends and family. I do not think it should take the place of face-to-face relationships. I think kids enjoy MySpace and other social networking sites because they can post things and keep up with what others are doing,





2 comments:

  1. What a nice widget! I may have to get one for myself. My son asked about having a Facebook account because he wanted to play the games on it. I'm not sure we're ready for that yet. Although, he has an iGoogle account which is more productive, and a sort of training wheels to the Social Networking sites. Wikis might be the next step for kids his age.
    Great Blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! Your blog is coming along so nicely. LOVE the kitty widget!!

    ReplyDelete