Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bookmarks

Thing 14:

This Thing took me a while to complete.  I experienced some trouble setting up my Delicious account.  I kept getting a message stating that my bookmarks would be sent to my yahoo page by default.  I finally was able to make a new account.  My username is: rlc2000l.  I was able to find many bookmarks for Montessori curriculum.  I also found some great math bookmarks.  I can see where social bookmarking will provide a variety of lessons, activities, resourses and other information for teachers.  Teachers could share their findings with their peers and students.  I think Delicious will be a useful tool.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's a new feature that I just discovered for myself. You can link your bookmarks to your Yahoo account. Looks like Yahoo is building a social network, somewhat similar to Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bookmarks. I was drawn to the 2 Montessori sites, particularly the blog. Did you know that Delicious gives you your own web link to your public bookmarks? http://delicious.com/rlc2000l

    ReplyDelete